- April 5th-9th, 2021
- 12-1pm EST over Zoom
- Register at uoft.me/StoriesThroughResearch
Stories Through Research: UofT Student Experiences from the Innovation Hub
This April, the Innovation Hub will be hosting a week-long series highlighting five of our design research projects over the last year, where we will share some of our key insights and consider how student consultation and research can be impactful in higher education communities. In each ZOOM event, attendees will hear from students who did the research, and share what has inspired and impacted them. Questions and open discussions will follow.
This is wonderful opportunity for anyone in the UofT community to learn about our work, ask questions, and imagine together how we can continue to make a difference by understanding UofT student experiences.
Session Topics Include:
- Food For Student Self-Fulfillment: Examining the Role of Food Insecurity on Campus (Monday, April 5th – 12-1pm EST)
- Universal Design at the University of Toronto: Centering Students with Disabilities & Making UofT Barrier-Free (Tuesday April 6th – 12-1pm EST)
- Digital Community and Connectedness Project: Building Digital Connection in Uncertainty – What Students Need in Online Communities (Wednesday, April 7th – 12-1pm EST)
- Meaningful Student Consultation: How A Well-planned Student Consultation Process Empowers Engagement and Co-creation Between Students and Decision-Makers (Thursday, April 8th – 12-1pm EST)
- Fostering Tenacity Through Experiential Education at UofT (Friday, April 13th – 12-1pm EST)
0 comments on “Join us at Stories Through Research 2021!”