Applications are now open
We’re looking for students who would love to volunteer and contribute to our community!
Deadline to Apply: January 16th
The Innovation Hub seeks to improve University of Toronto campus life by understanding and researching the experiences of students and other UofT community members. Join our team as a community animator!
Our Community Animators Will:
- Be a part of the Community Animation team with student volunteers who bring to life our physical Innovation Hub space located on the 3rd floor of the Student Commons at 230 College St., St. George Campus.
- Welcome and engage visitors to our space and in what we do
- Learn and share the Innovation Hub design thinking approach of design with rather than for students
- Design and facilitate new and creative ways to engage with students inside and outside the space
If you are a student who is creative, keen to work in a dynamic team, and is passionate about creating safer spaces for students – we invite you to learn more about this exciting opportunity by following the steps below. This is a great opportunity to engage with our team if you are interested in working with us in the future!
Applicants must be able to commit to volunteering at least one time Mon-Fri from either 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm in our space. Please provide a resume and cover letter in your application.
Here’s a few photos of our space at 230 College Street (St. George Campus)
Want to apply?
To learn more about the position, please visit the job posting on CLNx through the steps below. Applications close January 16th, 2022.
- Visit CLNx at: https://clnx.utoronto.ca/home.htm
- Log into CLNx through the ‘Students & Grads’ Section
- Once you have logged in, select ‘Jobs & Recruitment’ on the CLNx Dashboard
- Click ‘Volunteer Postings’
- Search for the posting through the Job Title ‘Innovation Hub Community Animator’ or via the Job ID Number 190813
- Apply with your resume and cover letter
We encourage your to visit our website at uoft.me/innovationhub to learn more about our work, and look forward to reviewing applications!