Working at the Innovation Hub has been one of the highlights of my academic school year! I am pleased to share that the opportunity to be part of the Innovation Hub’s next phase is here. There are 7 new work study positions for the summer term. These positions fill 4 roles that will be essential for supporting the work of the Hub moving forward. The jobs are briefly described here and full descriptions can be found in the Career Learning Network by searching for the following job numbers:
- Job ID 94329 – Innovation Leader – Innovation Hub Implementation Team – 3 positions – The Innovation Leader – Implementation Team will support the planning and implementation of projects designed by students, for students to enhance the UofT student experience. This opportunity is a great learning experience for students who are looking to refine their leadership, collaboration and project management skills.
- Job ID 94334 – Innovation Leader – Innovation Hub Organizational Learning Team – 1 position – The Organizational Learning team lead will support the planning for and implementation of the next phase of the Innovation Hub project. This is an incredible opportunity for a student studying Organizational Development or HR to make a lasting impact!
- Job ID 94336 – Innovation Project Team – Knowledge Management Project (Technical Team) – 2 positions – The Knowledge Management Project technical team will work together with key UofT staff to design and implement a knowledge management database for programs, services and resources for UofT students. This is an excellent hands-on practical opportunity for students with strong technical skills.
- Job ID 94339 – Innovation Project Team – Knowledge Management Project (Information Specialist) – 1 position – The Knowledge Management Project information specialist will work together with the technical team to design and implement a knowledge management database for programs, services and resources for UofT students. This is an excellent hands-on practical opportunity for students studying information sciences or who have an interest in knowledge management.
In order to apply, students must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be registered in a 40% course load for the Summer term.
- Students are permitted to accept ONE Work Study position per program period.
- Students registered in the Toronto School of Theology are not eligible for Work Study positions.
- Non-degree students are not eligible for Work Study
- Students do NOT have to be OSAP eligible to apply for Work Study positions.
Students must submit their application through the Career Learning Network by Friday April 28th, 2017.