It’s almost the end of term – how do you stay motivated?
Throughout March, we’ll be asking students on the St. George campus to share their strategies for staying motivated at the end of the term. Come out and share your answers to one of the following questions:
- What are you most looking forward to this summer?
- What’s your best stress-busting tip?
- What’s the best brain-power food for studying?
- What do you do on your study break?
- What has been the highlight of your year at U of T?
- What are the best places to study on campus?
Come visit us, have a snack, share your ideas with your fellow students, and maybe get inspired to shake up your studying routine and try something new. Keep an eye on this page and we’ll share some of the advice.
If you’re looking for inspiration, Check out the pages on motivation and nutrition for some helpful tips. And remember – U of T haslots of services available to help you out withacademic issues or if you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed.